Sunday, April 19, 2009

When You Look Me In The Eyes

If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home
I've been looking for that someone
I never make it on my own
Dreams can't take the place of loving you
There's gotta be a million reasons of why it's true
--CHORUS--
When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes
--END OF CHORUS--
How long will i be waiting
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that i love you
In the best way that i can
I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear
--CHORUS--
Moving on, i start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head high
And it's all because you're by my side
--CHORUS--
When i hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just gotta let you know
Never wanna let you go

--CHORUSx2--

No comments: